Recently there have been a number of eValid User Forum postings that raise interesting questions about eValid's architecture and underlying technology.
- Can eValid analyze any web page? -- Are there limits to what kinds of pages eValid can analyze?
- Does evalid have an API? What is it like? -- Details about eValid's Programmatic Interface
- eValid operating with Web 2.0 and AJAX applications -- Pointer to the Business White Paper that sumarizes eValid's development history.
- Any Kinds Of Web Applications -- What eValid can and can't test?
- IE Browser -- eValid's dependence on the IE browser: how it works!
- Why doesn't eValid work at the transport level? -- The advantages of eValid's high-level approach are explained.
- Can eValid test IPhones? -- Specifics on how to test mobile devices.