Here is an additional selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
- Can I run an eValid test from the command line? -- Discusses how to run eValid tests from the command line on your Windows machine.
- Automatic Page-Waiting Algorithm -- Discusses the operation -- and the importance -- of eValid's built-in page download synchronization logic.
- Does eValid have short-cut function keys? -- Explains how to get to the pre-defined short-cut function keys for eValid.
- To Measure The Time -- How to use eValid's built-in stopwatch to time events in your page.
- Do I have to login/logout every time on my tests? -- Discusses the ground rules under which you will or won't have to log in afresh in an application that requires a login.
- Can you sense a change in a DOM value? -- How eValid commands can sense changes in a selected DOM property value.