- Test scripts click on a page element that's not visible? -- Yes, there are LOTS of page elements that don't contribute to something you see on the screen. No worries; you can still send and event to them if you want!
- My license key says it expires on a specific date... -- eValid license keys' expiration dates give the first date after which the license has expired.
- Is there any way to run a search on a specific string... -- The DOM mainipulation commands in eValid let you do this easily.
- Can eValid do both web and desktop testing? -- Yes, the web mode (normal mode) and application mode are integrated seamlessly. Web mode is better, as you would expect, but application mode works cleanly too.
Friday, January 17, 2014
Friday, January 3, 2014
- Can you record & play MS's new Outlook.com application? -- Sure can, and this article shows now it's done.
- Test availability and performance factors for mobile apps? -- From the perspective of a client, eValid can easily measure all kinds of internal parameters about how a server delivers data to a mobile client. It just means imitating the client, as explained in this response.
- Having Trouble Getting eValid Installed -- Normally installation is a no-brainer; a maintenance update drops right on top of a current installation. For non-standard installations there are special techniques you can use.
- How can I chain multiple eValid tests together? -- Getting the amplification of sequencing multiple tests is easy, as long as you take care to use the "one function/feature = one test" rule.