Provisioning AJAX Scripts for Monitoring
AJAX Server Loading and Capacity Checking
Wednesday, 30 March 2011
2:00 PM Eastern Time / 11:00 AM Pacific Time
This consolidated approach demonstrates how eValid becomes a genuine force multiplier in your AJAX web application testing, monitoring, and loading efforts. eValid is a self-contained one-stop solution for all three of the most important quality and performance issues of 2011 for AJAX web applications:
- Achieving effective functional testing of an AJAX application.
- Confirming continual correct AJAX application operation (monitoring).
- Estimating required AJAX application server capacity needs.
The eValid suite meets all of these requirements in a single easy-to-use and easy-to-understand solution. eValid doesn't require programming skill, doesn't need special plugins or adaptors. eValid runs quickly and efficiently, and you'll arrive at a web quality solution days or weeks earlier.
In this webinar you'll learn these important lessons:
- AJAX Functional Testing: How to record perfectly reliable AJAX tests, out-of-the-box, including complex AJAX playback synchronization issues.
- Readying AJAX Tests for Monitoring: How to provision an eValid script for use in client-side monitoring, including interfacing the results into popular reporting engines.
- Creating LoadTest Scenarios: How to insert functional tests into a server loading scenario that can run 100,s, 1,000's or even 10,000's of browser users (BUs).
- Realistic Data: How to extract detailed performance data from each BU's activity.