Here is an additional selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
- Multiple Machine/User Images -- Yes, multiple machine images can all run eValid playbacks independetly.
- Two Nearly Identical, Untitled Desktop Windows -- More about how to handle overlapping, simultaneous arriving desktop windows.
- Annual Subscription License Price -- General approach to monthly licensing fees.
- Preserves the Client-user State -- What does it mean to "maintain client state"?
- How can eValid tell me when a new value arrives? -- How to sense a DOM element change.