Beginning in mid-2010 we have directed all technical support questions to the eValid User Forum. We have learned that when one user has an issue, all users can profit from the answer.
Here is an additional selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
- Encountered Script Error... -- What does a "script error" mean when you see this message in the eValid EventLog? What are the implications?
- Automatically Snap A Screenshot -- How do you set up eValid to automatically capture a screenshot when there is a FAIL status?
- How long does a section in the middle of my script take? -- Explains how to extract timing and other performance details from the middle of an eValid playback sequence using the SaveRecord command.
- The Internal State Of The Browser -- A discussion about the meaning -- and the value -- of a fully state-preserving test system. Plus, some information about how eValid is architected.
- The New Microsoft Coded UI Test System -- How does eValid compare with Microsoft's latest functional test offering? Key areas to study and important factors to consider.