Beginning in mid-2010 we have directed all technical support questions to the eValid User Forum. We have learned that when one user has an issue, all users can profit from the answer.
Here is an additional selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
- Sync On The Same Document Object Property -- When two scripts synchronize on the same object property there is no interference because there are separate processes involved.
- The Value Of "sourceIndex" And "elementValue" -- How to use the values of these two critical DOM-based variables inside your current script.
- How Do You Do Step Functions In Load?" -- What's the best way to ramp up load when running multiple eValid instances, and how to arrange for a "step function" in that ramp schedule.
- Can Two eValid's Be Running At One Time? -- eValid technology allows multiple instances to run in parallel and not interfere with each other at all.
- Does eValid use HTTP Traffic in Simulating User Load? -- The way eValid generates load exploits the browser's ability to download pages, but there is an alternative utility that can drive simple non-brower HTTP traffic if you wish.