We've been developing already-worked examples of eValid tests of difficult websites or hard-to-test web applications for some time now, and there are quite a few of them completed. We thought it would be interesting to organize these in a way that shows off how example illustrates one or more features of the eValid test engine:
- Analysis of the DOM of the page for particular properties.
- Explicit playback synchronization based on page properties.
- Use of eValid page-position-independent "index motion" commands.
- Support for AJAX operations, including synchronization.
- Use of eValid's ability handle Regular-Expression matches.
- Use of one of eValid's many page-based validation modes.
The result is our Application Support Coverage Matrix, which describes what we have done so far.