- Addition of over a dozen new features (including the EPI, described below).
- Advanced support for AJAX application playback synchronization.
- Revised and updated site analysis report look and feel.
- Special support for "spoofing" any kind of browser, and special commands to support server load balancing experiments.
- Options to help customize playback event logs for monitoring, and new interfaces to popular monitoring environments.
- New product bundles and new pricing structures. Here's a quick summary of the New Features you'll find in eValid V8.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
eValid V8 Released
There's a brand new version of eValid out: eValid V8. Some of the main features of the new release are: