- Can eValid validate the contents of a password field? -- Basically, yes, but you need to be careful or NSA will be after you.
- To make a test "invulnerable" to unimportant changes -- Nothing's ever perfect, but some tests can be very, very strong.
- Leading blanks in a DOM property field -- Our internal rules for handling DOM property values explained.
- To put in a NAV or a NO_NAV in a script -- When the internal synchronization works too well, or not at all, and what to do?
Friday, September 13, 2013
Here is a selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
Friday, September 6, 2013
- Play back without anything -- How easy is eValid to use? Really?
- How do you guys do on IE10? -- Technology survives, and eValid runs IE10 no problem.
- Tell me about footprint growth during LoadTest runs? -- Inevitable RAM consumption issue and resolutions.
- How to get the best intra-page timing data? -- Tips and Tricks on getting good timing data.
- Do you see a lot of AJAX on mobile applications? -- AJAX on mobile is new and increasing...and important.