- Sync On The Same Document Object Property -- When two scripts synchronize on the same object property there is no interference because there are separate processes involved.
- The Value Of "sourceIndex" And "elementValue" -- How to use the values of these two critical DOM-based variables inside your current script.
- How Do You Do Step Functions In Load?" -- What's the best way to ramp up load when running multiple eValid instances, and how to arrange for a "step function" in that ramp schedule.
- Can Two eValid's Be Running At One Time? -- eValid technology allows multiple instances to run in parallel and not interfere with each other at all.
- Does eValid use HTTP Traffic in Simulating User Load? -- The way eValid generates load exploits the browser's ability to download pages, but there is an alternative utility that can drive simple non-brower HTTP traffic if you wish.
Please Contact Us for additional information about any of these topics.