Beginning in mid-2010 we have directed all technical support questions to the eValid User Forum. We have learned that when one user has an issue, all users can profit from the answer.
Here is an additional selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
- Encountered Script Error... -- More about script errors.
- WPF Application -- Discusses how eValid operates relative to Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) type objects.
- The Timer and The DOM Synchronization Commands -- How the internal peformance time interacts with DOM synchronizations.
- The Agile Method Idea -- How does eVaild fit into the "Agile Manifesto" as a testing suite.
- Unique Test Number -- How to use the eVaild $RunCount reserved variable in your tests.