Beginning in mid-2010 we have directed all technical support questions to the eValid User Forum. We have learned that when one user has an issue, all users can profit from the answer.
Here is an additional selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
- Uses a substitute User Agent String (UAS) -- What the server sees, explained.
- Can you run loading tests with mobile devices? -- No problem, but things will run faster!
- More about the "duty cycle" speedup approach -- How to adjust wait times to simulate increased load factors.
- What is a realistic estimate on the CPU % consumed? -- How to judge machine capacity.
- Are there any cases where FollowLink commands don't work? -- Special cases, and the workaround.