Here is an additional selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
- Typical overhead in CPU percent for a synchronization step -- Very small, slightly dependent on the application, but never interfering too much.
- Do standard web applications work on mobile devices? -- The answer depends on the website server.
- On the web or can I test the internal version with eValid -- No problem, and because LAN speeds are high your performance data will be very good!
- How much variation is there in byte count and download time -- If the page is constant then the byte counts will be too, but the total time is a function of how well the web connection runs.
- What resources between eValid instances are always shared? -- Details on how to manage the unitary DeskTop and Cache resources.