Here is an additional selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
- Why does a large scan -- about 2400 pages -- take so long? -- Some gruond rules about site analysis.
- Does eValid Use HTTP Traffic In Simulating User Load? -- Browser driven traffic isn't the same as basic HTTP traffic.
- What does "Script Error" mean in the EventLog? -- The meaning of the Script Error message in the eValid Event Log.
- How does eValid approach the issue of testing web services? -- Drive web services from an HTML testbed and drive the testbed from eValid.
- Running Monitors On An AJAX Application -- Recommendations on how to provision a script for monitoring an AJAX application.
- The New Microsoft Coded UI Test System -- Some comments about Microsoft's latest software development environment.
- Automatically Snap A Screenshot -- A simple command sequence solves a common problem.
- Problem in pop-up box recording -- A detailed explanation of how to handle recording and processing a pop-up box.
Please Contact Us if you have questions about any of these topics.