Run 1,000's of Browser Users (BU's) Easily and Efficiently
Monitor End-User Performance Accurately
Analyze Websites From The Client Perspective
Very Attractive SME License Offers
Wednesday, 27 October 2010
2:00 PM Eastern Time / 11:00 AM Pacific Time
In small and medium enterprises the world over, QA/Testing/Performance groups often face the job of qualifying the quality and performance of complex web applications -- including AJAX applications -- and are expected to do this within severe budget and time constraints.
eValid offers a comprehensive and self-contained solution to 99% of web application testing issues that is optimized for use in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
In this webinar you'll learn how eValid's features overcome common problems with variable-time playback dependency; how to create a full-reality AJAX regression test quickly; how to lift a test into a sever loading scenario; that launchs 100's or 1,000's of Browser User (BU) instances; and, how to set up a site analysis scan to validate a complete website.
Overall, you'll see how easily eValid can become a genuine force multiplier in your company's web application quality assurance, testing and performance tuning projects.
This Webinar Will Discuss:
* eValid Architecture: How eValid functional testing, monitoring, performance testing and site scanning components.
* Functional/Regression Testing: How to make regression recordings -- including complex AJAX applications.
* Imposing Server Load: How to create a LoadTest scenario and run it against your servers, with 100's or 1,000's of BUs.
* Creating a Realistic Monitor Script: How to provision a script for use as a monitoring agent for complex applications -- including AJAX.
* How to Scan a WebSite Quickly and Accurately Search criteria and limits setup to yield a very effective site scan.
You are cordially invited to attend this free Webinar.