Wednesday, October 20, 2010

eValid for Use in Coursework at Universidade Federal de Campina Grande (UFCG)

We recently provided copies of eValid for use in coursework at Universidade Federal de Campina Grande (UFCG) and here are some comments by one of the students.

What course was this for at UFCG?
I'm currently taking undergraduate classes in the course of Computer Science at UFCG.

The professor name is Patricia Machado.

What was your goal for the demonstration.
The goal of the demonstration was to show to the crowd a demo of a tool. The teacher choose a bunch of tools test related, and I was asked to perform a demo of eValid.

What about eValid functionality did you show off and what were the impressions you got?
I've focused on the test functionality. Basically I've created a test on a website, then I've modified the website and ran the test again, showing that the test was resulting in a error.

Besides, I took a look on the performance analysis functionality, and I've really appreciated it.

I really enjoyed the [page] metrics.

What was the reaction of the others?
Everybody enjoyed the presentation, and the teacher was really impressed about all functionalities provided by eValid.

May we use your name and email address?
Sure you can, just let me know as soon as it happens, please.

I have nothing else to say, other than congratulates the team for the good job. I'm also very satisfied about this kind of contact you guys have provided me and I would be very glad if this kind of behavior keep coming.

Cheers!

Felipe Vieira,
UFCG Student
(felipe29vieira@gmail.com)

No comments: