Functional/Regression Tests, RIA Monitoring, Loading
All From The Same Tests, The Same Test Engine
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
2:00 PM Eastern Time / 11:00 AM Pacific Time
QA departments face the daunting tasks of Testing Web Applications using complex AJAX elements and interactive components, within the constraints of limited development time and testing schedules. Not to mention the mandatory "budget friendly" requirement. Would you like to see your work and limited resources multiplied, without breaking a sweat (and without breaking the Bank for that matter)?
Discover how to find a real force amplifier in your company's web application testing: eValid is there to help. Testing AJAX Web Applications can be simple and fast, realistic yet precise, accurate and reliable. More important even is that you will learn how to analyze your web applications from the real End-User Perspective, with reports delivered automatically, all in real time.
Find all the bottlenecks and problem areas in your AJAX web applications and web sites before your potential customers do. They will never tell you, they'll simply click away.
This Webinar Will Discuss:
- eValid Architecture and Structure: How eValid makes testing web apps easy.
- Functional Testing: How you can record your AJAX testing so that eValid can reproduce it.
- Regression Testing: How to validate outputs to confirm operation.
- AJAX Application Testing: How to fully-synchronize AJAX apps to play safely and reliably.
- Monitoring: How to schedule test runs to feed data for Network Status Reporting.
- Server Loading: How to amplify functional tests by a factor of 100+ to let multiple AJAX scripts impose realistic server load.
You are cordially invited to attend this free Webinar.