Improve complex web application monitoring using eValid functional tests and direct reporting into Hyperic's Network Reporting Engine
Thursday, 19 March 2009 — 2:00 PM Eastern Time / 11:00 AM Pacific Time
In times like these, reliability of your web application really counts! You want the peace of mind that ANY customer who uses your e-commerce application will have a good experience!
And, if your web application uses AJAX -- as so many of the newest applications do -- having confidence that your application is running normally is even more crucial to your bottom line.
This webinar details use of the eValid functional test engine in "monitoring mode" to perform availability and performance checks of complex web applications -- including AJAX applications.
Once the data is collected by eValid playbacks, the information transported and displayed in the Hyperic network status indicator system.
Speaker - Edward Miller, eValid's Chief Architect, will discuss key aspects of use of eValid as a Rich Internet Application (RIA) monitoring engine:
* How to create reliable, reproducible tests quickly and inexpensively.
* How to tag key performance data to monitor application performance.
* How to handle playback synchronization in AJAX applications.
* How to integrate eValid results into network monitoring engines, and Hyperic in particular.
Speaker - Marty Messer, Hyperic's Director of Customer Success, will describe the Hyperic monitoring solution:
* How to include eValid-produced data into the Hyperic architecture.
* Show how Hyperic reports application performance results.
* Explain how to integrate eValid data into status monitoring products.
Moderator - Rita Bral, VP/Communications of Software Research, will act as moderator for the webinar, drawing upon her years of experience as a communicator (Rita speaks five languages), and her credentials as an event organizer.