- Comprehensive DOM-element motion commands, to permit detailed manipulation of the web application.
- Enhanced eValid programmatic interface (EPI) to allow eValid commands and browser actions to run from a CPP/C++ programs.
- Advanced methods for DOM-based AJAX synchronization.
- A capability to create "lite" URL-based HTTP type load tests.
- New commands to support RIA monitoring reporting and control.
Friday, February 20, 2009
eValid V9 Introduced
eValid's Ver. 9 has arrived! With an already rich feature set, eValid V9 has expanded its features for testing complex web applications with special emphasis on AJAX: