- Do a 100 Hz synchronization for an AJAX application -- Minimal overhead at 100Hz was the design point.
- The text in an ElementFocus command -- Some curious phenomena about display settling time.
- How does Adaptive Playback interact w/ AJAX synchronization -- You're OK in AJAX with A/P, even better than you'd think.
- Adaptive Playback search every index on the page for a match -- Yes, if there are TWO matches there can be confusion.
- What if I send an element click to the wrong frame? -- Sending a message to nowhere...produces no effect, no surprise!
Monday, November 11, 2013
Selected Recent Forum Posts
Here is a selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.