Here is an additional selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
- The times in your "banded timings" for a script -- Accuracy is very important, and eValid timings deliver.
- Comparing eValid and LoadRunner/TruClient -- Why eValid details are exposed rather than kept hidden.
- eValid behave in LoadTest mode -- How good is the error recovery in LoadTest mode?
- Is eValid agile? -- The best way to think of eValid in an agile context.
- Bank Transfer Test Page -- How to move values around from one screen to another.