Here is an additional selection of some of the posts that we think would be of general interest.
- How long does a section in the middle of my script take? -- Methods for using the built-in timer and related special commands.
- Capturing Runtime Obj Property -- How to read and write specific page element properties.
- What can you guys do about cross-browser testing? -- Using SetUserAgent to "spoof" non-IE browsers.
- Using multiple Object Properties -- IndexFindElementEX can match on multiple object/value pairs.
- DWindowSet Command -- Explanation of special properties of the DWindowSet command.