- DOM Element -- How to adjust element synchronization rate and time limit.
- MS Internet Explorer 9 -- In answer to many questions, yes, eValid does support IE9.
- Dynamic Web Page Changes -- How to deal with AJAX-induced dynamic page updates.
- Recording Guidelines -- The best way to optimize eValid for use on a specific family of applications.
- Monthly License -- Some available options for short-term licensing of eValid.
- Locating Sync Points -- Using reduced delays and SingleStep to identify potential de-synchronizations.
Please Contact Us for additional information about any of these topics.